are built to withstand a harsh boating environment
A good canvas system is one of the best ways to protect boaters from the elements. While functionality is important, boaters are looking for quality that is built to last.
That’s why SureShade has spent years perfecting and patenting designs that are both innovative and built to endure a marine environment.
Boat Sunshades Built with Marine-Grade Materials
- Heavy-duty stainless steel mounting components
- Marine-grade canvas materials with a 50+ UPF rating (available in any color)
- Low voltage electrical requirements operating on 12v or 24v
- Self-supporting retractable canvas driven by telescopic linear actuators to easily extend and retract shade
- Durable construction with the ability to withstand speeds up to 55 MPH while the shade is fully extended
- Software-based synchronization of canvas extension/retraction operating with a toggle switch and/or remote control (automated system)
- Optional arched roller design to match curves of a boat and improve rain run-off
To achieve the ultimate in styling and functionality, we knew our sunshade systems had to be innovative and stand out from the competition. So we invented several components that make our retractable sunshades unlike any other canvas system in the boating industry.
patented technology is unlike any other in the marine industry… and simply cannot be matched.
Patented Tele-scoping Framework - Only SureShade has a patented telescoping framework technology that allows boat shade tops to extend and retract with no support poles to interfere with boating activities. It is this Tele-frame technology that makes SureShade robust and durable in harsh marine environments.
Check out our patented technology for more patent details and drawings that illustrate the innovative designs that are included in every SureShade sunshade system. This dedication to innovative design and quality, marine-grade materials ensures that an investment in a SureShade sunshade system will be a long-lasting investment in an improved boating experience.